Thursday, July 5, 2012

We Need to drop the "Common"

When people say things like "common sense" or "common courtesy", they mean things that people do or know by default and we can expect people to do or know these things automatically.  Things like, "don't put a bunch of shampoo in your eyes", "don't stick a knife in the toaster", or "don't set of fireworks until 2 AM when people have to work the next day."  Sadly, these things aren't common anymore because people need to celebrate the 4th of July by keeping me up into the 5th.

So, being the gentlemen (behold) that I am, I found out which brain surgeons were still setting off fireworks at 2 AM and noted the house.  I then returned home to attempt to get as much sleep as possible before I had to get up at 6.  However, I had something important to do when I got up at 6.  I prepared a tied together series of 4 crackle balls and 4 Piccolo Petes and drove back to the house of the brain surgeons.  I then proceeded to set that shit off in their front yard.  Happy 5th of July bitches.  Problem?

1 comment:

Topheezy said...

"Happy 5th of July bitches"

I died!

Post a Comment