Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hi! I'm Blogging and Shit!

Thanks for not visiting RedChocoboTrend! I may or may not be Dash Rendar, Topheezy, Or Chris Kennedy.  As my friend, the red bird himself, RedChocobo said, I will probably be posting irregular posts regularly on an irregular basis as the Demented thoughts find their way into my head and I decide to regurgitate said thoughts here, possibly using run on sentences and sometimes using fragmented pseudo-English.  These demented thoughts may be alphanumeric defecation from the mind of Topheezy, maybe the mind of Dash Rendar, or maybe the mind of you, our irregular not reader who will never see this.  I hope you enjoy not enjoying our blog that will probably remain in purgatory here in the bowels of the internet!

Challenge mode! Count the number of poop jokes in this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment