Friday, July 6, 2012

I'm rubber and you're glue

I should probably be making a car related post, but I'll make another one about trolling, and that's a short blurb about counter-trolling.  When you're a well known troll like myself, people troll you because they assume you are trolling.  They are mad and they want you to be mad.  But as I used to tell one of the greats of MT trolling, Mr. T, I cannot get mad.  Nothing can be said on the Internets that can cause me mad.  But how to show that in a public way.  Well, that's where counter-trolling comes into play.  So I go and say the ZL1 is junk and I am called names.  I thank them for calling me names and remind them that their rage is hilarious to me.  If someone calls me annoying, I laugh at how they find me annoying and remind them that I am more annoying than they can possibly imagine.  If someone says that my eggs are broken I remind them how their eggs are actually broken and that I stole their eggs and put them where they expected to find my eggs and so when they thought they were breaking my eggs they actually broke their own eggs and my eggs remain delightfully unbroken.

The moral of the story is: If someone insults you and you tell them that you are happy to receive their insult that takes the power from their insult.
Now go make somebody mad.

1 comment:

Post a Comment