Monday, July 9, 2012

I'm Rubber and You're Mad

A wise bird once told me, "Dash, you're always wrong on the internets. No matter how right you are, you're wrong. Even if you say you're wrong, you're wrong." Because of this, I take everything in the world that does not exist called the Internet with a small piece of iodized sodium. At one time, when my diet included a far smaller amount of sodium and lackadaisical whimsy, I had rage on the internets. Conniptions and throbbing forehead veins were commonplace. Tantrums of epic proportions ensued. Things were broken. Whole worlds fell into the hands of the Empire. Black holes consumed stellar eggs. The Q Continuum couldn't even stop it. Things were divided by zero. Dozens of eggs were broken at a time.
Now I have inner peace at the expense of your rage.  Mad?  Oh I almost forgot, you just lost the game.  And your eggs, they are broken again.  What's that you say? you hid them?  I found them and broke them with a sonic disruptor.  There can be no hiding from the sonic disruptor. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your sense of frustration at trying to find my eggs has made you sloppy, Dash. My eggs are fortified by a supplement richer than what your puny sonic disruptor can ever generate. You have failed once more. Sometimes I wonder how a bounty hunter such as you manages to survive failure after failure.

westys

LUVFORDGT40 said...

It wouldn't be fun, if the hero won so easily. It's clear, that Dash has not possessed the Force. If he had the Force, he could find his eggs blindfolded. Darth Jam is having LOLs.

Post a Comment