Monday, July 16, 2012

Some Ramblings

You get two posts from me today.  Consider yourself lucky to experience a small portion of my awesomeness two times in a single day.  But I’m going to bring it down a notch and just mention a few things that are on my mind today.

First I’d like to thank the ever growing list of RedChocoboTrend contributors, without you the place wouldn’t exist.  I would also like to extend a special thanks to Topheezy.  He’s gone the extra mile to market the site on both MT Forums and Facebook.  A majority of our page views are due to his efforts.  He also brought Mr. Westy into the fold, who is responsible for the current look of the page itself.  Basically between this blog and the Facebook group, we have a nice troll community growing.  If it sounds like I’m making an acceptance speech for an award, I am far to used to it.  I had to tell the Awesomeness society to stop giving me awards because I was getting a new one every single day.

So, what should tomorrow’s topic be?  I haven’t prepared any of these yet and I would like to see if the community has a preference.

1)      Wal-Mart and the Wal-Aura.  Basically a look at why people get so mad when they go to Wal-Mart.
2)      Praise Gobblagobblagobbla.  Everything you need to know about the 50-foot Churkey that represents Flatulism.
3)      Memes.  A bunch of stuff about every meme I can think of, could be fun.

Post your choices in the comments, or even other suggestions, I don’t care.  I may just choose to ignore your suggestions entirely but probably not.  Anyways, I hope you hate this post.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of analyzing memes. -Dequindre

Ben Manahan said...

hmmm how about none of the above and you simply post a blank thing

Topheezy said...

I have been thinking about my hatred for Wal-Mart. I vote that. Then I can write a follow up. I've been thinking of writing more supplemental columns.

Also, I was so overjoyed to hear your shout out to me, that I broke my own eggs.

RedChocobo said...

Oh I would write a post about nothing but it would be far from blank. Sorry about your eggs.

LUVFORDGT40 said...

Do a rant about people who talk big, yet fall and fail hard. The watching of Hell's Kitchen has brought on this rant. I want to rant, but haven't figured out how to post one on here.

Anonymous said...

Red, why u no ever write any of this? -Dequindre

westys said...

Red is busy at work balancing the books of a corrupt Oregon Prison System. His kickbacks have degraded to punch backs.

RedChocobo said...

Since they tied I'll be doing the Walmart rant and memes over the next couple of days. Some family issues kept me away for a couple of days and those might get written about too.

Post a Comment