Thursday, July 12, 2012

Good Morning Bitches!

Good morning folks! It's raining like a son of a bitch here this morning and you know what that means, dumbasses on the road! How many times have you been in the car, in the rain, and had an 18 wheeler fly by only to deliver a whirlwind of road spray right onto your windshield? I can't even count how many times but I kind of give truck drivers a pass since they are working and it's a tough life jerking off on the road and having gay sex at truck stops. However, my fellow commuters do NOT get a pass. They are simply ass holes, idiots, or both. First, the ass hole is entirely oblivious to how fucked up it is to fly past people at 20 mph over the speed limit in the driving rain. The same ass hole is also unconcerned with the fact that he endangers my nice car with his piece of shit. Second, there is the idiot. The idiot is unaware that rain makes things stop slower and that swirling through traffic in the rain is at least twice as dangerous as normal. They are often putting on makeup, playing with the radio, or eating a bucket of chicken (I'm not kidding I've seen this before, ALABAMA). Well, the morale of the story is don't be an ass hole on the road in the rain. If you are an idiot stay home. If you're both, well you're probably already on Motor Trend's forum while I'm driving to work.

6 comments:

Topheezy said...

BAHAHAHAHA I'm glad to have you on board.

RedChocobo said...

"jerking off on the road and having gay sex at truck stops"

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there. Made me look insane at work.

RoTiCaFo said...

Red, you are insane. I can't imagine working with you. LOL

Anonymous said...

Don't try. His farts will clear you out anyway.

Sok-Eye

redchocobo said...

LOLOLOLOLOL

LUVFORDGT40 said...

When one consumes eggs as their daily diet, it inevitable.

Post a Comment