Friday, July 13, 2012

Persistent Idiots

Persistent Idiots



Posted by westys in the behalf of T-Rod. I Hope U Hate It!


I constantly come across idiots on the internet; whether on Facebook, Motortrend forums or random Youtube videos. Mostly on car related posts. Today I came across a Ford fan boy who showed his ignorant fanboyness. He insisted that the Shelby GT500 Super Snake was a far superior car to the Dodge Viper SRT-10. He insisted that the Super Snake was faster than the Viper. I threw numbers at him that proved him wrong, yet he continued to instill his opinion further. I showed him that the 2011 GT500 SS had a 0-60 of 4.4sec and a ¼ mile of 11.7sec @ 127.7mph. The 2010 Viper SRT-10 had a 0-60 of 4seconds ish (couldn’t find an exact number) and a ¼ mile of mid 11s. Despite the similar numbers the Viper still rapes the Shelby. Yet he continued to throw falsities at me. He then posts a video of a 04 Terminator Cobra vs a Whipplecharged Viper (500hp model) and the Stang beats it. Well that Stang was probably pushing 650hp (sounded extensively modded) vs the Vipers probably 600ish. He then said the Cobra is the same as the Super Snake. NOT!!!! I explained to him that they were completely different cars, built on different platforms and used different engines. He did not accept this. He also said that engine displacement determines how fast a car will be. I told him no, power-weight ratio determines that. This guy considered himself a Ford guy, yet he knew NOTHING about Fords. Everything I threw at him he shot down and came back at it with something even more stupid than his last comment. Unfortunately we were on a friend’s status and she got tired of the notifications, so we had to stop.

I do not understand people like this. Why do you continue to say stupid false things, when you are proven wrong many times? This is why I hate the world. People can not admit they are wrong. They have too much friggin pride. I was laughing the whole time between this guy and me. His persistence to make his opinion fact amused me. Never once were my jimmies rustled. Yet I could tell I rustled his jimmies and might have broken one of his eggs also. He then sends me a Facebook friend request and I accept it. Guess he wants to be proven wrong some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment