Friday, July 13, 2012

Troll Awards: 2012

I know U will hate this: For 2011, we of Redchocobo Trend decided to hold a sort of informal Troll Awards, 2011. It was met with much happiness among members of the MT Forum where it was published and brought to light. At least, among those who have an actual discernible sense of humor...

Here were the informal trophies for the Troll Awards:









The title of this post is for 2012. I'd like to get started on what you, the readers would propose as categories this year. Please leave your proposals in the comment box below. We the contributors to this blog will pick the winners and post them to our group page on Facebook - Redchocobo Trend in a while.

Thank you.




6 comments:

Topheezy said...

I propose a "Best Underground Troll"

Unknown said...

I will have to work on my trolling and think of something that I would even qualify for. Maybe "quickest learning troll" as I am learning quick LOL

btw EGGS!

redchocobo said...

I hereby nominate myself for best new troll!

Even when I am not trolling, people think I am because of the name, so I better get best underground troll!

Anonymous said...

Serious Troll would be an interesting category. This category would be for people like XFists who troll while being serious at the same time. -Dequindre

RedChocobo said...

I've already pretty much decided who gets best troll but I will let Democracy reign because I'd be a communist if I didn't.

Anonymous said...

You could troll CF by posting on their forum and doing the competition there behalf of MT and RCT because they have a poll option. Thinks of all of the chortles you'll have by making CF people mad!-Dequindre

Post a Comment