Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Should I Give the Person Next to Me, Crotch or Butt??



Written by T-Rod


Men are faced with many decisions in their life.

Whether or not to root for your hometown football team, or the team in the city or state you grew up in. Or what size TV/home system to get based on the dimensions of the room, as well as how well the room resonates sound. Well, when on an airplane or in a movie theater; a guy always has a BIG
decision to make when exiting the seat row. 

"Should I give the person next to me crotch or butt?" 

There a few different situations that will help decide this.

1st: Is it a man or woman? If it is a woman you always give them crotch, just because you
don't want to walk with your backside to them and then accidentally fart in their face.

2nd: Is there enough room to walk straight out? If there is, then do it.

3rd: Is everyone standing? This can go one of two ways: 1) you can walk on the seats
behind the people, or 2) they know you are exiting the row, so they will turn their body
sideways, so nothing is faced with another. This is the most ideal situation if a person is
next to you.

4th: Is it a child? If so, give them butt. Kids like to hit things, so make sure it ain't the crotch.

5th: Is he a man? And if so is he standing or sitting? If the man is standing (this is the
most difficult situation), walk by him facing him directly, with one hand in front of your crotch.
Of course, do not make it obvious, as that draws attention to that area. If he is sitting, walk out
facing away from him. This maneuver is dangerous, and also the second most difficult,
because if you fall, you might end up sitting on his crotch. To properly do this maneuver,
make sure you have a firm grip on the chairs in front of you. That way, in case you fall, you can
catch yourself before you fall onto his lap.

6th: Most Ideal Situation(s)?? These situations require no thought or skill in order to
exit the seat row. 1) No one is in the seat row with you. This is most ideal, as there is
no worry of any face-to-lower body stares, and 2) this is an ideal situation, but can still
warrant a quick and skilled response. You are on the end seat, but other people are in the
row. See below for this situation.

7th: When sitting on the end chair, are there other people in the row? If the answer is yes, you
are faced with a situation. What if those people need to exit the row? If they do, make
sure your face does not come into contact with their lower body. These people might not
always follow the above advice, so be careful. Keep your head either face down or turn
your head to the side opposite they are going. This way there is no chance of accidental
face crotch. If you are standing, just turn to the side and let them pass.

So there my advice of the day; I Hope U Hate It, and Fail in Your Attempts at Applying
it!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That is some seriously funny s***. You need to enter that into Reader's Digest or something. Speaking as a woman, it is very appreciated when anyone doesn't fart in my face as they leave a row of seats.

Sok-Eye

Unknown said...

LOLZ this is pretty awesome!

Anonymous said...

LOL Well I am glad you liked it Sok-Eye. All of that was right off the top of my head, no before thought. And Jessie, yes it is awesome!

T-Rod

Anonymous said...

I have copied it to Word at home and printed it off to pin to the bulletin board at work! I am sure it will get many, many laughs!

Sok-Eye

westys said...

Now that is being pro-active. And a great idea. I think I may have to do that as well.

Anonymous said...

Sok-Eye, I appreciate that. I am sure many people will love it.

Westy, go for it. I might do the same at my work.

Also, the article mentions this is for guys, I mention guys have this decision to make, but really it goes to anyone male or female. Just thought I'd clear that up, just in case any random reader thinks this is sexist.

T-Rod

westys said...

I think woman farts are far funnier than man farts. They kinda squeak, for the most part. At least, my mom's do.

Anonymous said...

I am going to submit this article to Cracked.com here in the next couple days, and then a couple days after that it should be up. And I get paid if they like it!! So I will let people know when it is up and a link to go with it.

T-Rod

Post a Comment