Thursday, August 9, 2012

I Feel Like a Politician

It's awesome being taken out of context.
Yes whiners, I am reading the eulogy thread and you guys are funny.  You're trying to dance on a grave when there is done.  I'm lost at sea or something.  It's also awesome to see that you are reading my blog.  My pageviews thank you.  I also love you're taking me out of context.

Basically it is only fun posting on MT when I'm ruining threads and making people mad

"Ruining threads" does not mean what you think it means.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep lurking, the conversation isn't anywhere near over!

-Dequindre

RedChocobo said...

Quite funny to see my death thread turning into a recruiting effort. Beautiful flowers grow on my grave.

N/M they are all trolls.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't know how the recruiting thing happened. I probably started it. The forum is slow today, probably because you aren't there.

-Dequindre

Anonymous said...

I have calmed down Montreal Boy. He won't continue to spout off nonsense and blame the red bird for it. That is irresponsible troll right there. Trolling and blaming it on others.

westys

Post a Comment