Thursday, September 6, 2012

Should Trolling Return

Some time ago I made a post here about memes where I mentioned that one day trolling on MT forums would die.  Well, it was like I was writing my own epitaph.  Trolling as we knew it is essentially dead on MT forums.  I wasn't even that sad that it went.  The "trolls" barely even post anymore and my semi-flameout as RedChocobo drove most of the trolls away from the board.  Basically I got mad about being blamed for all of the board's problems as I've described before.

Lately I've been posting more frequently under the name Snivy.  I haven't been trolling.  I barely use any trolling terms anymore except for the occational "problem" and certainly no nonsense posting.  It's boring though.  Last week I destroyed a thread or two and I forgot how good it feels and part of me wants trolling to come back.

I can't do it alone however.  I would need at least most of the troll squadron back to really make a difference.  Doing it alone would be too easy to ignore.  The mods are on their high horses too and some or all of us would likely get banned if we egged the forum.  But would it be worth it.

It would create a lot of rage for all of us to hit the forums at the same time.  If eggs, mad and jelly were involved some people may lose it completely.  It would be hilarious but I wanted to see who else felt the same as I did.  So let me know if you want to restart the trolling revolution.

Now if you'll excuse me...  Eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs.

3 comments:

Topheezy said...

Dash Rendar is back and ready to rustle the fuck outta some jimmies.

westys said...

Nice to see you guys may be coming back. I think the damage is done, however. MT has been 'troll-less' for so long, the admins and mods really crack down fast on threadbombing or any other troll-type posts.

I am still doing my signature high-content troll posts but everyone ignores my comments anyway. I have carte-blanche.

WWB said...

Fate has smiled on thou trolls, for I have emerged from the depths of the obscure and unknown to wreak utter havoc...

Post a Comment